Henco 1010/1020 - Flash Rust / Rust Stain Remover
A safe, low pH organic salt used to replace hydrochloric acid and other traditional acids.
Exceptional performance and cost advantage compared to any other rust removers in the market.
• 3 times more effective than phosphoric acid.
• 4 to 10 times more effective than citric and glycolic acid.
• Solvent, Phosphate and nitrate free.
• Environmentally safe.
• Does not contain silicone, alkyl phenol, ethoxylates, teflon (PTFE) or other polymers.
• Readily biodegradable.
• Reduces or eliminates VOC.
• Low contributor to BOD/COD.
• Reduce maintenance and labor costs, increase overall value.
• Ideal to be used in concentrate or 50% diluted.
• Non corrosive to skin
Use & Application
• Flash rust and rust stains on painted surfaces.
• Flash rust and rust stains on all metal surfaces*
• Teak cleaner.
• Removal of barnacles.
• Cleaning of:
* 1010 is corrosive to mild steel and aluminum
* 1020 is NOT corrosive to steel and aluminum
Used by the French Navy
HENCO 1010/4x5: 4x5L in box. Dilute up to 50% in water
HENCO 1010/10 : 10L drum. Dilute up to 50% in water
HENCO 1010/10/50: 10L drum. Ready to use (RTU). Diluted 50% in water
HENCO 1010/207: 207L barrel. Dilute up to 50% in water
HENCO 1010/1000: 100L in IBC. Dilute up to 50% in water
HENCO 1020/10 : 10L drum.
HENCO 1010/207: 207L barrel.
HENCO 1010/1000: 100L in IBC.
contact us: [email protected]
or call: +32 475 42 97 10