Matt Chem Marine - Universal Marine Grease
Multifunctional Marine grease
- ISO 6743-9
- DIN 51 502
LUBMARE is a lubricating grease specially designed for the lubrication of equipment that is submerged or comes into contact with seawater such as bearings, winches, gears, cables ...
Has very good anti-wear and extreme pressure qualities. This fat does not age and is very resistant to ultraviolet rays. LUBMARE is completely insoluble in water and especially seawater. Ensures a perfect seal. LUBMARE adheres perfectly to metal.
Provides excellent resistance to oxidation.
- is a grease specially designed for the lubrication of equipment submerged or in contact with water.
- meets the marine technical specification 7420B (Grease for Submerged Joints) and the NATO classification RG-468 en G-460.
- is a grease perfectly suited for lubricating winches, bearings, bearings, gears
bare, cables, chains which are subjected to heavy loads and to salt water projections or spray when continuous service temperatures are between -10 ° C and + 100 ° C.
- exhibits excellent resistance to oxidation.
- has very good antiwear and extreme pressure qualities.
- offers good stability at work, does not age and is very resistant to ultraviolet rays.
- is completely insoluble in water and especially in sea water.
- adheres perfectly to metal and ensures a perfect seal.
- can be recommended as a protection product during storage even beyond 18 months.
- is eliminated using petroleum solvents.
- does not present any particular danger under normal conditions of use.
contact us: [email protected]
or call: +32 475 42 97 10
or ask a quote in