The BioOrg Certificate
The BioOrg certificate is awarded annually to every ship that has the BioOrg Ecosystem installed on board, provided that "spray & go" is carried out by a certified BioOrg Operator and the compatible cleaning is carried out according to the handbook.
VMP provides training for one responsible crew member. This training takes half a day and can be carried out online, under supervision of VMP. In addition, a detailed manual is available. Nothing exciting, VMP just wants the necessary actions to be performed correctly. The training is included.
The certificate is unique for each ship and confirms:
- that the ambient air is purified;
- the number of liters of potable water saved in one year
- the number of liters of chemicals saved in the same year.
- The number of trees represented in the inner forest: 50m² = 1 tree
In this way, each ship contributes to Goal 3 and 12 of the UN sustainable development goals:
3. Health safety and well-being
12. Waste and Resource Management