Powerchips Green - Media for LFC Biodigesters
The Powerchips Green are used in LFC biodigesters as a medium to speed the digestion of the food waste placed in the machine. These chips are highly porous to create an environment where the microorganisms in the Powerzyme can rapidly reproduce to digest the organic material faster. The Powerchips Green are also irregularly shaped so that oxygen and moisture are distributed to the microbes and provide a greater surface area for them to digest the organic material.
The Powerchips Green are made 100% of plant based organic material.
Power Knot has built on years of engineering experience to improve its range of biodigesters which is now recognized as the widest range in the industry. The Powerchips Green builds on that experience to provide this environmentally safe product.
Power Knot designs, develops, and manufactures our products in Silicon Valley, California. Products are sold and serviced globally.
- Made entirely of organic material — no petrochemical components used1
- Compatible with all LFC biodigesters, both land and marine
- Specifically designed for organic waste and compatibility with Powerzyme blend of microorganisms and enzymes
- Irregular shape to distribute water and oxygen to microorganisms to speed digestion
- Highly porous to enable growth of microorganism colony to speed digestion
- Hardness of Powerchips Green is high enough to provide longevity without causing damage to the drum of the LFC biodigester
- Compatible with all types of sewage treatment plants
- Can be stored for up to two years2
- Green in color to signify their status
- Reduces the acquisition of petroleum based plastics
- Creates an environment to maximize the rate of digestion in the LFC biodigester
- Improves the ROI for your LFC biodigester
- Power Knot honors its warranty for the drum that is using Powerchips Green
- Environmentally sound solution meets expectations of regulatory authorities and stakeholders
- Single purchase for LFC biodigester and all consumable items