The LFC-25 biodigester is the smallest commercial grade food digester on the market with a nominal capacity of 25 kg (55 lb) of food waste per day.
It is the size of a residential dishwasher (600 mm x 600 mm, 24" x 24") and can fit under a counter top. The machine can be fitted flush on the sides. It can be flush at the back due to its trough for cable and plumbing connections.
The LFC-25 biodigester incorporates Power Knot’s seventh generation technology having improved usage, statistics, and diagnostics. It is available in versions for land and marine applications.
Designed, developed, and manufactured by Power Knot in Silicon Valley, California.
- Minimal operating costs
- Aerobic digestion provides quiet and odor free operation
- Digests from 10 kg (22 lb) up to 75 kg (165 lb) per day of food waste (1)
- Easily installed with standard plumbing and electrical connections
- Can be situated in kitchens and work areas
- Universal ac power input using power cord specific to your region
- Pump outputs waste water, removing the need for grade level drains
- Flush trough at back for cables and plumbing
- Weight of waste is continuously monitored and reported — shows statistics on usage and waste food digested
- Incorporates comprehensive diagnostics and service schedules
- Connects to the cloud so statistics on usage, diagnostics, and service schedules can be monitored remotely
- Easily used by existing staff
- Color touch screen interface
(1) Maximum capacity is determined by type of waste and frequency of feeding
- Digests food waste on site at your facility
- Converts all waste to water which can be safely discharged into sewage systems
- Eliminates cost of other disposal methods
- Removes need for transportation of food waste off site
- Runs continuously to avoid the accumulation of waste
- Leaves no residue that needs to be disposed of
- Improves operations by eliminating the need to store organic waste
- Easy installation under counters and in small spaces
- One year warranty
For all your enquiries
VMP Vessel Maintenance Products
DR. ROBERT CLARASTRAAT 11
Belgium View on Google Maps