ACCELL® CLEAN: Environmental Cleanup
A New Framework for Green Chemistry...
Treats BOD, TSS, FOG, and DO levels in water systems.Rreduces hydrogen sulfide in sewer systems for
odor control.Cleans oil spills on surfaces. Can be used to eliminate floating oil residue in bilges, ports and resevoirs
Advanced Biocatalytics Corporation has developed its technology based on refined, fermentation-derived, bioactive stress proteins that are formulated with surfactants. The proteins are processed to form tight complexes with surfactants (Protein-Surfactant Complex, or PSC) and have a synergistic effect on the surfactants activity.
|Oil cleaning without Accell: 6 man/2 hours wiping||Oil cleaning with Accell: 2 man/0.5 Hours no wiping|
What ACCELL® CLEAN is NOT:
ACCELL® CLEAN is cell-free, does not contain any bacteria, and are not based on any particular enzymes.
What ACCELL® CLEAN does:
ACCELL® CLEAN technology has two fundamental effects and the particular attributes of each are:
- A key distinguishing feature of ACCELL® CLEAN technology is that it synergistically enhances surface activities of synthetic products with certain biologically derived materials
- ACCELL® CLEAN proteins reduce the amount of surfactants needed to do the same amount of work as the surfactant alone
- Improving surfactancy include better “wetting” of surfaces
- Dramatically outperforms many harsh cleaners, especially as in cleaning of oils and greases
- The protein-surfactant is stable and functional at > 200°F (93°C)
- Although ACCELL® CLEAN product are nearly neutral per se, they retain their activity in a broad range of pH 1 to 13
- ACCELL® CLEAN is compatible with some strong oxidants, such as hydrogen peroxide (over 15%) or hypochlorite bleach
- ACCELL® CLEAN eliminates many odors immediately
- Dramatically reduces surface tension, interfacial tension and critical micelle concentration (up to 2 logs) of many surfactants
- Oils and greases are converted into additional surfactants, multiplying the beneficial effects
- ACCELL® CLEAN affects bacterial metabolism to accelerate the breakdown by oxidation (digestion) of organic material, such as fats, oils greases, diesel, etc.
- Not only are organic contaminants digested more rapidly, but more completely to carbon dioxide and water, which means in a wastewater treatment plant there is a significant reduction in sludge volume
- Biofilm growth is controlled and removed in many other situations, such as cooling towers, wastewater sludge conditioning, contaminated porous surfaces, sewers and industrial processes
- Biological effects are based on natural resident bacteria (microbes) populations that are ubiquitous in the environment as ACCELL® CLEAN does not have any added bacteria
- The technical term for the biological effect is uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation.
ACCELL® CLEAN SAFETY PROFILE
- ACCELL® CLEAN is registered by National Safety Foundation (NSF) Standard 60 for use in potable water applications
- ACCELL® CLEAN is certified by the U.S. Coast Guard as safe for maritime applications
- ACCELL® CLEAN is certified by the International Maritime Organization, as safe for ocean chemical cargo tank cleaning
- ACCELL® CLEAN is completely biodegradable
- Products are manufactured in a food processing facility
- Products meet FDA guidelines and uses ingredients that are acceptable for the use in food grade applications in accordance with FDA 21 CFR 182 and 184 GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) and/or FDA 21 CFR 178.3400
“KEEPS ON WORKING” PHENOMENON
The combined Biological and Surfactancy effects means that the wastewater processing starts at the point of use for cleaners. This is based on the dual mode effects of the PSC where biochemical transformation are synergistically assisted by high surface activity.
Most people are aware of recycling of solid waste. What most of us don’t think about are the costs associated with the wastewater treatment plant that processes the liquids we send from our kitchens, bathrooms and industrial processes.
The costs to municipalities to build and operate wastewater treatment facilities are huge. ACCELL® CLEAN can reduce those operating costs dramatically, essentially for free, by starting the breakdown of oils, greases, etc. as they are poured down the drain after cleaning. Septic systems can be treated by when ACCELL® CLEAN based cleaners and products are flushed into drains that feed those systems. Finally, ACCELL® CLEAN keeps on working in bathrooms to eliminate persistent odors.
A powerful solution for the remediation of spills, maintenance cleaning operations for:
Environmental Clean-up,Tankers, Oil Industry, Gas industry, Mining industry.
Dilution up to 80% water. 1L concentrate give 5L of product IMO Approved
HC6056/1: 1L Bottle available from our webshop
HC6056/5: 5L Drum available from our webshop
HC6056/10: 20L Drum
HC6056/208: 207L Drum
HC6056/1000: 1000L IBC
ACCELL® CLEAN: Bilge and Grey/Black water remediation
A powerful solution for the remediation of spills, maintenance cleaning operations for: Bilge and Grey/Black water tanks.
Dilution up to 80% water. IMO Approved
HC6056/10: 10L Drum
HC6056/207: 207L Drum
Read here about the use of ACCELL® CLEAN in sceptic tanks/ STP systems
ACCELL® CLEAN Deep water:
Designed for marine and coastal waters to break up oil on the water’s surface, causing it to disperse down into the water column, where natural processes can degrade the oil droplets.
HC6051/207: 207L Drum
HC6051/1000: 1000L IBC
email: [email protected]
telephone: +32 475 42 97 10
or ask a quote in:
For all your enquiries
VMP Vessel Maintenance Products
DR. ROBERT CLARASTRAAT 11
Belgium View on Google Maps