CLEANBAT GEL Yellow stain remover
YELLOW STAINS REMOVER FOR GELCOAT AND PAINT
Eliminates quickly and easily yellow stains on gelcoat and paintwork without any vapour emissions. It is a jelly. Use pure.
Apply with a paint brush or roller. Let act 10 to 15 minutes and rinse.
- removes quickly and easily yellow deposits and rust stains appearing on gelcoat and painted surfaces.
- gelcoat recovers to its original whiteness without mechanical action.
- It's a jelly, reduces the risk of accidental spills,
- it does not run off the antifouling
- remains active on the surface untill you get the best results in less than 15 minutes.
- Removes stains and traces of mold, moss and rust. Does not cause a change of the cleaned surface and does not erode glass, stainless steel, composite materials.
- Easy to apply with brush or lacker roll.Do not let dry. Rinse off with water
Professionals use Cleanbat Gel before starting to polish gelcoat or paint.
Trintella 3 (S/Y Lotte) with previous berth in Willemstad (NL)
- Article number
- 3 760 164 170 496
There are no reviews written yet about this product..