Matt Chem Marine CLEANBAT GEL Yellow stain remover
YELLOW STAINS REMOVER FOR GELCOAT AND PAINT
Eliminates quickly and easily yellow stains on gelcoat and paintwork without any vapour emissions. It is a jelly. Use pure.
Apply with a paint brush or roller. Let act 10 to 15 minutes and rinse.
- removes quickly and easily yellow deposits and rust stains appearing on gelcoat and painted surfaces.
- gelcoat recovers to its original whiteness without mechanical action.
- It's a jelly, reduces the risk of accidental spills,
- it does not run off the antifouling
- remains active on the surface untill you get the best results in less than 15 minutes.
- Removes stains and traces of mold, moss and rust. Does not cause a change of the cleaned surface and does not erode glass, stainless steel, composite materials.
- Easy to apply with brush or lacker roll.Do not let dry. Rinse off with water
Professionals use Cleanbat Gel before starting to polish gelcoat or paint.
Trintella 3 (S/Y Lotte) with previous berth in Willemstad (NL)