The BioOrg Certificate
The BioOrg certificate is awarded annually to every ship that has the BioOrg Ecosystem installed on board, provided that "spray & go" is carried out by a certified BioOrg Operator and the compatible cleaning is carried out according to the handbook.
VMP provides training for one responsible crew member. This training takes half a day and can be carried out online, under supervision of VMP. In addition, a detailed manual is available. Nothing exciting, VMP just wants the necessary actions to be performed correctly. The training is included.
The certificate is unique for each ship and confirms:
- that the ambient air is purified;
- the number of liters of potable water saved in one year
- the number of liters of chemicals saved in the same year.
- The number of trees represented in the inner forest: 50m² = 1 tree
In this way, each ship contributes to Goal 3 and 12 of the UN sustainable development goals:
3. Health safety and well-being
12. Waste and Resource Management
telephone: +32 475 42 97 10
or ask a quote in:
Beheer uw account
Log in op je bestaande account of maak een nieuw account aan.
Voor al uw vragen
Bel ons vrijblijvend op het volgende nummer
VMP Vessel Maintenance Products
DR. ROBERT CLARASTRAAT 11
Belgium View on Google Maps